Todays look is about 2 weeks old!I keep forgetting to post it. I took inspiration from both Emma Watson's makeup worn to the HP premier in NYC and the recreation look done by one of my favourite beauty gurus on Youtube - Misschievous. I hope you like the look!
Mac Studio Finish concealor
120 palette from ebay - matte black e/s and the yellowey gold
Mac Technakohl eyeliner
Mac opulash mascara
Mac Ample Pink plushglass
- Prime the eyes with a primer prior to eyeshadow application
- Apply a matte black eyeshadow to the outer half of your eyelid going into the crease
- Apply a yellow toned gold eyeshadow to the remaining half of the lid and blend the yellow and black together to avoid any harshness.
- Use a skin coloured eyeshadow to blend out any harsh lines under the brown bone.
- Using a black gel liner or kohl pencil, colour in your waterline and tightline and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation and concealor as normal (i didnt use foundation as it was way too hot outside) and a small amount of bronzer to the cheekbones for some warmth to the face.
- Apply a pink lipgloss and voila!