I recently bought more products from e.l.f (www.eyeslipsface.com) and i adore their products! The studio line in particular is fantastic. I came up with a look with some new eyeshadows I bought and I hope you like it.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
e.l.f mineral blush in Plum
e.l.f e/s in Charcoal
e.l.f e/s in Mystic Moss
e.l.f Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
Ever Beauty green eye pencil (i got this eye pencil in Morocco and cannot find it anywhere in the U.K, as far as i know you can get it in North Africa and Dubai)
Sleep lip stain in Purity
e.l.f Eyeshadow "C" Brush
e.l.f Small Precision Brush
e.l.f Powder Brush
e.l.f Studio Stipple Brush
- Apply concealer to any problem areas to even out your skin tone. Prime the eyelid and curl eyelashes.
- Apply a forest green eyeshadow all over the lid and blend out the edges. Apply a shimmery black eyeshadow to the crease and blend into the green.
- Use the green and black eyeshadow under the lashes stopping about half way in
- Line the upper lashline with an eyeliner to define the lashes. Line the waterline with a green eyeliner (or black if you dont have a green one)
- Apply mascara and a mauve blush to the cheekbones.
- Add a glossy pink lip and your done!