Saturday 16 April 2011

Review: MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

*If you want a review done just let me know on either my facebook or comment on a blog post, if you have my number text or bbm me :D

This is a review for a MAC lipstick.  I had Chatterbox for a while and i love it!  Its a nice baby pink with red undertones that isnt too showy but not too dull and of a creamy consistensy.  Although it looks like a darker pink in the tube it isnt.  It is an amplified finished which means it is extremely pigmented so you might need a light hand with this.  Chatterbox is a gorgeous summery colour and can be worn in a variety of ways; either straight from the tube, applied with a lipbrush or lightly applied with a pink gloss over it.  All in all I highly recommend this colour if your daring enough to wear it!  It lookes great on people with fair to medium skin tones.

Pros
  • Very pigmented
  • Smells amazing!
  • Great lasting power
  • Lovely colour
Cons
  • Too thick if a lot is applied
  • Makes the lines of your lips quite visible
  • Quite drying to your lips:(
  • Makes your teeth look yellow



No comments:

Post a Comment